What's new

MS TV Advertising

Just a thought - MS is heavily promoting the Surface through TV advertising, but it seems like they're not showing the strengths of the platform. No mention of Office being included, no mention of Skydrive, no mention of the ease of desktop integration. It seems like they are more proud of the "CLICK" than the productivity features. Almost everytime I've used my Surface in a public space, it gets a lot of very positive attention and most people are very impressed with the fact that Office is part of the package. I know cloud storage is not new but for me the inclusion of Office and Skydrive allows me the ability to easily work on projects while traveling and that appeals to many professionals. MS could certainly do a better job in my opinion.

cali

Perhaps they are prioritizing their market strategies. Maybe once the "newness" of the click is well established, they may start to focus on other features.

GreatWindows

Gotta disagree with you on that one lol......Why would you put a BRAND NEW product out there and not show the world all of its features........

J515OP

Super Moderator
Could this be the perfect Surface commercial that MS isn't airing? I say broadcast it MS, what are you waiting for!

[video=youtube;-_2ns7Cdpbw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_2ns7Cdpbw&list=WLCE96722675D3514B[/video]

guitar1969

They are trying to appeal to the Ipad crowd, where capability and features just dont matter - Its just gotta be Cool . . . . . .

J515OP

Super Moderator
Come on MS take your own advice and share the love.

[video=youtube;VfVf2U_vMsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfVf2U_vMsQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

R0bR

They are trying to appeal to the Ipad crowd, where capability and features just dont matter - Its just gotta be Cool . . . . . .

According to some recent surveys teens find iPhones and iPads dull and boring, while Android phones and Microsoft Surface are the new Cool!