What's new

Mu Spelinz Gud

HD_Dude

OK, I my nut be edkatd, but mu spelinz gud.

Come on. This is in reaction to the members who can't, won't or don't care about communicating with other human beings.

Try.

At least try.

To spell.

"how to get accidentle protection"

"Another New Memeber"

"Got a Surface Pro 128GB with Type, but really dissapointed"

"Downlaod and Transfer digital copy movies to Surface Rro for viewing freely" (from a Vendor!)

Sorry, if you really can't spell? Try Spell Check.

Knowing how to spell really, really makes your life better. Just ask the job recruiter.

It duznt rlly mttr. But yr shwin hw fkn lze ur.

Last edited:

mitchellvii

I blame this forum for not allowing you to change the title of your thread once created. You can change it in thread but on the summary page it remains the same. Also you have to remember that some users don't speak English as a first language.

But don't feel bad. I am an Executive Recruiter and get resumes all the time from people making $500k a year who obviously didn't bother to spell or grammar check.

OP
HD_Dude

HD_Dude

I didn't realize you couldn't change the title of a thread after you create it.

Anyone know why? Is it a software issue with the type of forum we have here? Or is it an administrator decision?

None of my business, really. But it would explain a lot.

mitchellvii

I didn't realize you couldn't change the title of a thread after you create it.

Anyone know why? Is it a software issue with the type of forum we have here? Or is it an administrator decision?

None of my business, really. But it would explain a lot.

You can change it in "Advanced Mode" but it only change within the thread. The header on the main page remains the same. Obviously a bug of some sort.

jeffskent

At least the forum is doing a good job making some of the posts look like they were written by idiots. Most of the really negative comments on the Pro are full of these mis spellings, even when the software underlines in red the unknown wurd. Like this.