What's new

My Day with Surface at the American Psychological Association

dstrauss

...I know that this forum is not a blog, but I all-too-often see such negativity posted about this tablet that I figured a little self-reflection might be worth it. Please let me know if you have any questions about my experience using the SP3 today in this setting!

Actually, reports like this lend a great service to our forums, because "real world experience" tells users volumes more than repeated arguments over obscure benchmarks. Thank you for a great "field report" and hope you continue to enjoy this incredible device.

Rugbyguy541

Great review. I recently attended a EMS conference and brought my SP3 and it was magical. I was able to ink my notes easily, even recorded a few of them for future reference while I was inking, lot's of great stuff, this device truly is amazing.

gtext

Great review. I recently attended a EMS conference and brought my SP3 and it was magical. I was able to ink my notes easily, even recorded a few of them for future reference while I was inking, lot's of great stuff, this device truly is amazing.
How did you find the microphone range?

Rugbyguy541

well sitting in the front row very close to the speaker helps, don't really know the range. I was about 15-20 feet away from the speakers and my audio is fine.

cali

Thank you for your efforts to give us a realistic report. Your post went a long way toward convincing me about the device's usefulness. A lot further than any advert. Don't hesitate to keep us updated!