What's new

My Favorite Applications

OP
ArnoldC

ArnoldC

I have long hoped that a watermarking application will make it to the store, that I even contacted the developer of my favorite application and honestly told them if they make one for Modern UI, I will buy it. They replied that they will look into it.

Today my prayers were answered. I found [WaterMark] by Martin Schneider (I love you dude!) at the app store.

magicrobots

Good finds, y'all.
I like IM+ Pro, Facebook Uploader (Fu), Codewriter, Plex, LastPass, and Metro Commander a lot. Good stuff.
Arnold, I have been using Fhotoroom forever and I love it, but I just found Fotor and I think it is superior. I'm sad that it doesn't work with your NEF files, that's a shame.

EDIT:
Just downloaded Showbiz; I love it! Thanks for the recommendation.

Last edited:
OP
ArnoldC

ArnoldC

I contacted the developers of Fotor and they issued an update, raw files now work. :)
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Board Express

Mr.NK

Super Moderator
For a fast and basic workflow Fotor is the better solution, but Fhotoroom has some additional functions i don't want to miss.

OP
ArnoldC

ArnoldC

Fotor update today-

Release notes

New effects intensity adjustment
Updated synchronous effects animation and thumbnail supports for special effects synchronous read.

New cropping function
Display the information about picture size and add manually fill out the crop size, provide two choice: locked or not locked.

Image Stitching storage changes
We offer three volume sizes for the image mosaic storage, respectively, corresponding to print, greeting cards and sharing purposes.
According to the transverse the stitching and longitudinal stitching the smallest aspect ratio picture storage.

OP
ArnoldC

ArnoldC

Finally, an image resizer that actually works!

ShareTo:Resize

My Surface RT photo editing workflow is now complete with fotor, [WaterMark], and ShareTo:Resize

OP
ArnoldC

ArnoldC

New release from Everimaging-

fotor - Color Splash Studios

Screenshot293_zps2123346b.png

I like it, I think you will too. :D

fotor now has Scenes.

Screenshot292_zps7075d9a1.png

Last edited:
OP
ArnoldC

ArnoldC

Adobe Photoshop Express is now available. The noise reduction is superb, but is a paid feature.

spectre51

I tried to search for Picasa MX and Board Express on my Surface Pro but nothing would come up for either.

Sent from Boards for Windows on Windows 8

OP
ArnoldC

ArnoldC

I tried to search for Picasa MX and Board Express on my Surface Pro but nothing would come up for either.
To look for Board Express, keyword = Tapatalk

There are at least three Picasa apps, Picasa HD, Picasa MX, Picasa Albums. Keyword = Picasa

spectre51

To look for Board Express, keyword = Tapatalk

There are at least three Picasa apps, Picasa HD, Picasa MX, Picasa Albums. Keyword = Picasa

Okay finally got both of them but had to type things in lower case then click where it said recommendations. Odd just typing the name doesn't bring it up.

Last edited: