What's new

My Favorite Surface Cases (Sleeves)

Hey Herts! I see you are here as well. I only have the Surface 2 only, as I have a powerful laptop, and just need something to write with.
Hi, not been on the Note forums as I had my tablet and laptop stolen on holiday. Got the surface pro 2 as a replacement for both. I will get another small android devce for drawing at some point but budget contraints and market availability of more powerfull travel options are holding me back at the moment. Loved my old Note 8.0 but felt it could have done with more RAM and a slightly higher resolution. Not got any software for my Surface yet. Waiting until pay day before I purchase clip studio pro (aka. Manga Studio).
You using sketchbook on your Surface? [edit: just remembered that the surface doesnt have stylus input if I remember correctly so ignore that last question]

TheNeighbor

Hi, not been on the Note forums as I had my tablet and laptop stolen on holiday. Got the surface pro 2 as a replacement for both. I will get another small android devce for drawing at some point but budget contraints and market availability of more powerfull travel options are holding me back at the moment. Loved my old Note 8.0 but felt it could have done with more RAM and a slightly higher resolution. Not got any software for my Surface yet. Waiting until pay day before I purchase clip studio pro (aka. Manga Studio).
You using sketchbook on your Surface? [edit: just remembered that the surface doesnt have stylus input if I remember correctly so ignore that last question]
I am currently enrolled for my masteral degree, and the Surface 2 with a Type Cover with 200GB of cloud storage is perfect! Budget, simplicity and elegance. Not even a week yet, I needed to write a 2000 word paper for a next day submission. It beats carrying an extra 5 kg of my Alienware laptop to just type anywhere. I still have the Note 3 and 8, and although I'd love to get the Surface Pro 3, my Alienware is just a year old, good my 3D rendering processes when I need to (can't do that with a Surface Pro without overheating and risking a sudden death).

My Note 3 is my daily device, and I just use that for my sketch needs, and the light Surface 2 for media and reports. My Note 8 stays home most of the time now. I'm currently creating a hiding case in the form of an A4 sized spiral bind notebook for the Surface 2. I'll share the process and finished product here. Sorry to hear your lost the Note 8.