What's new

My horror story with Micosoft's service so far

Well. You wrote like he's paid NOTHING for the replacement.

Yes, the standard warranty doesn't cover accidental damage, but he PAID for the replacement. Obviously, a refurbished or replacement unit may not be exactly like an unused, but if we take his words as true, that the conditions of the 1st replacement was so bad, then it's clearly a problem with Microsoft, in my opinions.

My 2 cents.

OP
T

tony8154

Well. You wrote like he's paid NOTHING for the replacement.

Yes, the standard warranty doesn't cover accidental damage, but he PAID for the replacement. Obviously, a refurbished or replacement unit may not be exactly like an unused, but if we take his words as true, that the conditions of the 1st replacement was so bad, then it's clearly a problem with Microsoft, in my opinions.

My 2 cents.
who is this directed to?

yonghong

got my replacement this morning , to my surprised ,it's pretty new,just like a new one , everything seems good so far except still samsung ssd inside(bad luck)(I told support I need hynix ssd) , and the fan seems noisy , after I update all the things, I will see.

OP
T

tony8154

got my replacement this morning , to my surprised ,it's pretty new,just like a new one , everything seems good so far except still samsung ssd inside(bad luck)(I told support I need hynix ssd) , and the fan seems noisy , after I update all the things, I will see.
If the fan is noisy, then already it's flawed. There's no way I'd use that.
Why do you prefer a HYNIX SSD?

yonghong

If the fan is noisy, then already it's flawed. There's no way I'd use that.
Why do you prefer a HYNIX SSD?
right now the fan is ok, before maybe is update, after update it's very quiet, for ssd another post said Hynix is triple faster than Samsung.