What's new

Solved My SP3 Has Come from the year 2050 and needs our help! :(

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Somehow, I knew that computers in 2050 would probably be better than the SP3, so I knew something was merely wrong with your clock.

And time travel. Usually misunderstood. I think I'll go see the Interstellar movie last week to learn something. :rolleyes:

olimjj

Somehow, I knew that computers in 2050 would probably be better than the SP3, so I knew something was merely wrong with your clock.

And time travel. Usually misunderstood. I think I'll go see the Interstellar movie last week to learn something. :rolleyes:
No! you should consult with Doctor Wh0:)

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Did you happen to notice what Windows 10 Technical Preview Build number was Microsoft on in 2050?

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member

You can only travel to the future.

However two separately could travel at different rates into the future and converge at the same time therefore the future could meet it's past in the more distant future. :)

Any attempt to travel into a prior time would likely resemble division by zero yielding nothing or an undefined outcome which might mean it's really possible if you can live without shape or form. :)

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
I've been on Technical Preview Build 9860 for what seems like about 35 years.

Screenshot (145).png

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Then I guess you meant after not prior?
No, that was a quote of the OP. In full context, the clock was set to 2050 and could only be set back to 2020. Or in the negative, could not be set prior to 2020 which is an undesirable future not yet reached. :)