What's new

My surface pro pen

manuel lui

I am very pleased with my surface pro.

I use it as tablet and as a PC for my work.

I have a problem, because I have lost my pen. Does anyone have an idea of how I can get one.

As I live in the Canary Islands (Spain), I have another problem because no one send it over here.

Can anyone help me? I really need my pen. How can I buy a new one?

Thank you

Manuel

VickiFL

Do you have any friends or family in the United States that could buy it, and send it to you?

BillJ

Also remember that other N-Trig styli will work with the SP3, such as the HTC stylus. There are other threads in this forum that describe these alternatives. Of course, these do not have the Bluetooth button for opening OneNote or capturing a screen shot.

OP
M

manuel lui

Also remember that other N-Trig styli will work with the SP3, such as the HTC stylus. There are other threads in this forum that describe these alternatives. Of course, these do not have the Bluetooth button for opening OneNote or capturing a screen shot.
are you sure that the stylus for SP3 works for the SP first version? In the specifications it is said that it only works with SP3 an SF 2.

Thanks for your iterest.
manuel

BillJ

Sorry, I overlooked that you referred to the first Surface Pro version. Those pens are Wacom-based technology, and many Wacom pens work with it. Many of the people in this forum like the Wacom "bamboo" pen. The Samsung "S-pen" should also work.

Wayne Orwig

I use the pen for my Samsung Note 4 on my Surface Pro often just because it is handy. It doesn't have the eraser on the back and it is a bit small, but it works.

CrippsCorner

I'm sure I know this already lol, but as it's mentioned above... does the Surface Pro 3 pen work with the original version? I finally got to test it out the other week and much prefer it.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure I know this already lol, but as it's mentioned above... does the Surface Pro 3 pen work with the original version? I finally got to test it out the other week and much prefer it.
Nope....the SP1 and SP2 use a Wacom Digitizer and the SP3 uses a N-Trig Digitizer, they are very different and definitely not compatible with each other.