What's new

Need a bluetooth mouse without a USB dongle

geokarbou

Hello everyone,

I am trying to find a bluetooth mouse without a USB dongle to cover the only USB port. I found this one from Logitech http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/product/ultrathin-touch-mouse-t630 but it's really small and narrow, I have big hands (I'm 6,3' / 1,93cm) so my hand cramps when I use small mouses otherwise it would be great. Also I don't really want to pay more than 50-60 Euro for a mouse. Exceptions can be made for exceptional cases :p

Could you give me some suggestions?

DO you use a a bluetooth mouse without a USB dongle?

dazehead

not sure if i see this correctly but u guys are recommending the mouse TS says he is not keen on.

Anyway, i bought a microsoft arc touch mouse surface edition. need to get used to it but it's compact.

then i got a microsoft sculpt comfort... it's working great and would recommend it. i guess i prefer the feel of the wheel.

OP
geokarbou

geokarbou

not sure if i see this correctly but u guys are recommending the mouse TS says he is not keen on.

Anyway, i bought a microsoft arc touch mouse surface edition. need to get used to it but it's compact.

then i got a microsoft sculpt comfort... it's working great and would recommend it. i guess i prefer the feel of the wheel.

Oh seems nice, I'll definitely look at it. It doesn't have a USB dongle right? Also is it too small or normal sized?

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's the mouse I posted in the link. It's excellent but as I wrote only if it were larger. It's too small and my hand cramps :oops:
Ok, after further review the call is overturned. You are awarded another appeal for later use and will not be charged with a timeout. :D

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
This one might be the right size, but is not Bluetooth.
It does make you feel younger, though. Like a toddler.

http://technogenic.blogspot.com/2011/10/huge-computer-mouse-from-brando.html?m=1

image.jpg

EHoskinson

I use the HP Slim Bluetooth Mouse. The footprint is about the normal size but it is flat. Packs nice in the bag and is comfortable to use.

kundas1

first off no one is correcting the OP that NO Bluetooth mice come with USB dongle... kinda defeats the purpose of BT mouse... I have to say I'm kinda disappointed you guys didn't correct this.. no points will be awarded on this... LOL now to answer the OP question there is tons of cheap choices on eBay for BT mice... and there is a few good sized BT mice at your nearest computer stores and electronic stores ;) :)