What's new

Need help - ideal device for everyday work

viktit88

Dear colleagues! I am searching for one device for everyday work. I am working with tons of emails and different types of docs (Word, Excel, PP, Acrobat, etc.). What can You suggest to buy?
I have iMac at home and Windows PC in the office, but I have realized, that I’m always out of office and home, work “on the road”.
Now I am using the iPhone XS Max with smart battery case, but seems for me, that I need bigger screen and keyboard to be more productive.
Thinking about Surface Laptop 2 vs Book 2 vs Pro 6. But I need Your suggestions.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
I have the VERY rugged Surface Book 2 15”. It would work for you, I believe. The other Surface devices can work too.

With tour travels, you will need to practice good battery habits, and a travel/car charger.

Windows 10 on the Surface should work well with tour iPhone account, assisted by OneDrive and iCloud.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Dear colleagues! I am searching for one device for everyday work. I am working with tons of emails and different types of docs (Word, Excel, PP, Acrobat, etc.). What can You suggest to buy?
I have iMac at home and Windows PC in the office, but I have realized, that I’m always out of office and home, work “on the road”.
Now I am using the iPhone XS Max with smart battery case, but seems for me, that I need bigger screen and keyboard to be more productive.
Thinking about Surface Laptop 2 vs Book 2 vs Pro 6. But I need Your suggestions.
With what your usage pattern is I would look at the Surface GO with LTE...

MickeyLittle

I like my Surface Book 2 13.5 inch screen. It’s a lot cheaper than the 15 inch and for travel it’s a great size in my opinion with excellent battery life.