What's new

new and need of ALOT of help

crys

Hi, I just purchased this a month ago and I am soooooooo confused. I have a 64 GB surface and it says Windows RT. I am so not a comp[uter person and I actually am not a fan of windows and prefer Macs. When I registered for this forum I was able to go to email and read where I had to activate but it would not let me just click on the site and I have NO IDEA how to copy and paste into a browser. I ended up going to iPhone to activate and then came back where.

I use this mostly at work to play. I have a computer but no internet access on it but do have access to fios wireless. It ran really slow at 1st and had many troubles getting onto fios that I ended up "rebooting" the whole thing at least 7 times now.

I love the keyboard and love idea of this thing but I need tutorials on how to use it

Where do I find those?

kundas1

a good place to look is on youtube, a lot of vids there... also I don't see how you can be so confused, RT is pretty straight forward like any tablet device you just poke at a static icon and it opens... what you need to understand is RT IS NOT A FULL WINDOWS OS... so you can't install programs only apps from the app store