What's new

New arrivals, 2nd pre-order round come in yet?

Mcfly

Has anyone received their new surface pro 128 they ordered on the second go round of pre-orders?
That would have been starting feb, 16. I orederd mine monday the 19th and my order status still shows:

Quantity: 1
Pre-Order Ship it

Last edited:

souldier

Not sure about those online pre orders, but in my area (Ontario, Canada) It looks like best buys all over have received fresh shipments of the 128gb version

Arizona Willie

I ordered one 128 gb Pro plus some accessories on Saturday 2/23 and the ordering page said it would be shipped Mar 1 ( hopefully this year ). :)
I got a shipment confirmation this morning for the accessories. Hopefully I will get shipment comfirmation on the Pro by Saturday.

wvevie

I also ordered my 128 on Feb 16 with the caveat that shipping would be by March 1. No confirmed shipping email yet, although my accessories have arrived. Pretty crappy that I could go out to BB and pick one up now but I'm stuck waiting on delivery. Yeah, I knew it said "March 1" but who knew they would stock the stores before shipping to those who made a commitment to buy. Not a good stuation.

cafutter

I picked a Pro 128 at a Microsoft Store in the local Mall (Bethesda, MD). They didn't have any Type keyboards left, but the Best Buy Mobile Store in the same mall did. So I got everything I needed.

shpat

I ordered mine from MS store online about 5 minutes after they opened the orders on 2/16. I have not received it yet. I was hoping that shipping BY March 1st might mean it would ship before March 1st. I am hoping that the wait is worth buying it from MS directly. I did that because I wanted the warranty and technical support from them. Our Best Buy techs here know less about repairing computers than I do.

Arizona Willie

I ordered my Pro 128 last Friday along with some accessories. The accessories came yesterday and I got a shipping confirmation for the Pro 128 this morning.
Supposed to be shipped Overnight so I hope to see it tomorrow afternoon.