What's new

New Guy Here

bangsters

hey guys. just wana say hi as this is my first post. I've been trolling for a few weeks now but I figure i'd join in the discussions.

anyway, got my surface pro a few weeks ago. Got the gorilla glass scratched within the first two weeks, and the guys at MSFT store were so cool they replaced it with a new one despite me not having the protection plan. so right after that I got the protection plan.

and this lunch time brought it back to have the back skinned. and I removed the front zagg invisible shield (no good with dust and pen). and during lunch, wne to grab a bite at Qdoba and lo and behold the guy beside me just brings out his bag and took out his surface pro.

such wonderful device. couldn't have made a better purchase.... now time to get all those other goodies that go with it. :)

J515OP

Super Moderator
Good to have you here (nice member #). Glad to hear these are finally being spotted more in the wild. Anybody here have their SP out at Qdoba recently?

OP
B

bangsters

Good to have you here (nice member #). Glad to hear these are finally being spotted more in the wild. Anybody here have their SP out at Qdoba recently?

yeah anybody here at Qboda in Freehold Raceway Mall, NJ yesterday?? I was the one who said hi to you and suggested to get the skin at the back :)