What's new

New Guy Question

stevej2001

I'm considering getting a surface RT at the now attractive price. What I can't seem to find is a list of available apps. Is there a way to get into the MS app store without actually buying a tablet?

cali

Welcome to the site. Moved your thread out to the general discussion forum for responses.

beman39

Just tried that link on a Windows 7 PC and can confirm you can look at the store :)

that's false, no you can't...all you can look at is a couple of examples of "popular" stuff that they offer that's it, it even says on the web page you need a windows 8 or RT to access the store...don't want people coming in here and seeing only those apps thinking "that's it? lol

CrippsCorner

that's false, no you can't...all you can look at is a couple of examples of "popular" stuff that they offer that's it, it even says on the web page you need a windows 8 or RT to access the store...don't want people coming in here and seeing only those apps thinking "that's it? lol

That's strange, because I've seen that message before (like 6 months ago) but this time round I didn't?

demandarin

Just a f.y.I. as of yesterday win8 store for RT has over 100'000 apps. So no shortage of apps for RT. Unless you get mad there's no farting apps in there..haha