Staff member
6 new updates:

• Marvell Bluetooth Radio driver
  • Marvell Wireless-AC Network Controller driver
  • Surface Management Engine driver
  • Surface NVM Express Controller driver
  • Surface Embedded Controller driver firmware
  • Intel Precision Touch driver
Installed on the latest RS Build without issue....

Compusmurf

Supposedly only the book got the Marvell drivers. What are the versions of the 2 Marvell drivers you got?

OP
jnjroach

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
AC Adapter - 15.68.9040.67 (2/2016)
Bluetooth - 15.68.9040.67 (2/2016)

But looking at my Update History I didn't receive the WiFi/Bluetooth updates, just the other 4....

Compusmurf

Ok, thought not. Just making sure tho. SP4 as many are confirming on Reddit and other places only got the 4. My fan is SCREAMING right now doing nothing. I think I'm going to reboot again. :)

mikedyce

I got all 6 updates on my SP4 this morning.

No issues.

I guess I've been one of the fortunate majority who have had a trouble free unit from day 1 of the SP4 release in the UK last year.

Mike

mikedyce

Mikedyce, is your Marvell drivers different than what is listed?

They are the same as those listed by OP -
Drivers.JPG

Mike

Compusmurf

Odd because I got those in the last round of updates. They must be reissued for anyone who didn't get them properly last time. Oh well, it's all good I presume.

mikedyce

Just discovered my Updates History in Settings only goes back to 20th April - the large batch of firmware updates that included the cameras. And I know I've had a lot more than that!!

Anyone any ideas on that? I would have thought that all your updates would be detailed.

Mike

mikedyce

Farther to my last post, I checked my Dell laptop which was updated to W10 last year when it was released and it is only showing updates installed on and after 10th February. Would there be a maximum storage limit for what is presumably some sort of log file of updates? Curious.

Mike

chipin

It seems like my fan/over heat problem is fixed with this update. I'm not hearing fan screaming anymore while doing nothing :).
--------
edit, it seems like my fan never turns on. The package temperature is constantly 73C

Last edited: