What's new

New Intel drivers available

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
did some one tried the new intel drivers? are 2 version one beta released on 9 feb and one on 28 jan
Drivers & Software
I installed the Beta ones this morning and the fan is blowing pretty hard and then calmed down on my SP4 i5. I'll reboot here shortly once I get to a point after I complete some tasks.

bonzer2u

I tried the new 4380 beta driver from intel and have gotten several random program crashes on my M3.

Rolled back to 4352 and all is good again, comparatively speaking......

quadxeon

Installed the 15.40.18.4380 yesterday, maps is working now, showing all the roads and routes. Fan is quiet, it's been running for 24h now.
Bad news for me is that Adobe Premiere CC 2015 isn't working again. It did finally with the manually installed 15.40.10.4300. So I'm rolling back.

alexd88

I have installed it today, seems that flickering screen under 25% has dissapeard, i will post if i will have any problem with it.

Shifty Geezer

When trying to install .4380 I'm told the driver isn't validated for this computer. I'm currently getting drawing errors, notably on browser title bars.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
When trying to install .4380 I'm told the driver isn't validated for this computer. I'm currently getting drawing errors, notably on browser title bars.
You need to install manually from the Device Manager and select the .inf file to update to the reference drivers. Search the forum as we have many tutorials on doing this.

Shifty Geezer

Where is the .4380 zip that people are installing? Intel only offers me the installers. Edit: Okay, seems only Beta drivers available in .zip format.