What's new

New Markets

bosamar

New markets just announced the next wave of additional countries where Surface will be sold. In the coming months, you can find Surface RT in Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia, Singapore and Taiwan, and Surface Pro will soon be available in Australia, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.

ArnoldC

Good news/bad news. Good news that they are coming to other markets. Bad news is months.

Just came from Microsoft Canada site, and there's no Pro. My cousin is coming home for a vacation, and he won't be bringing a Surface Pro :p

Hstakz

Great... Just after I spent 4 months trying to get one here in New Zealand and finally ship one from Australia, they decide to start retailing them here. Not impressed Microsoft you guys failed with customer demand compared to apple or Samsung.

mph

MS completely f-ed up the Win8/RT launch.

Considering they made the Tiles UI for touch displays, they should have showed the surface with win8 just to get people hooked up on the idea.
And at best, it would probably best to announce the realease one date for the global launch and open pre-orders for ALL Surface models.

They could've been able to better evaluate demand to avoid a hold-up we are seeing now with the SPRO 128 in the US

Just my thoughts of a waiting potential pro-buyer in Germany