What's new

New member saying hello!

AbeArceo

Hey everyone - I've had my eye on the Surface since launch, and my wife gave me the green light to get one for Christmas, so I am now a proud Microsoft Surface Owner!

We have an Android tablet and an iPad 2, and the Surface will now be my main everyday tablet. I'll be mainly using it for my two businesses (video game news website and computer repair company), and of course media consumption!

So far I'm having a blast with it and like it more than the iPad and the Android Tablet so far (although I miss the variety of apps, but I believe that will change as the Surface community continues to grow).

I'll be seeing everyone in the forums - thanks!

-Abe

Series7man

Hey everyone - I've had my eye on the Surface since launch, and my wife gave me the green light to get one for Christmas, so I am now a proud Microsoft Surface Owner!

We have an Android tablet and an iPad 2, and the Surface will now be my main everyday tablet. I'll be mainly using it for my two businesses (video game news website and computer repair company), and of course media consumption!

So far I'm having a blast with it and like it more than the iPad and the Android Tablet so far (although I miss the variety of apps, but I believe that will change as the Surface community continues to grow).

I'll be seeing everyone in the forums - thanks!

-Abe

Welcome Abe! I just bought a Surface today myself but I been using this forum for about a month now. There is a lot of great info put out here!