What's new

Solved New Netflix app does not work properly on Surface Pro 4?

gman713

I'm having the same problem with the app as well. Uninstalling and reinstalling did not fix the issue. It won't let me sign out either... the only option it gives is to try again or exit the app. I'm not complaining because I am using my browser fine to access Netflix, but I like having the app working as well when in tablet mode.

EMINENT

I'm having the same problem with the app as well. Uninstalling and reinstalling did not fix the issue. It won't let me sign out either... the only option it gives is to try again or exit the app. I'm not complaining because I am using my browser fine to access Netflix, but I like having the app working as well when in tablet mode.

Do an un and re-install. Fixed for me.

Side note. We should be using apps when we can and they're available to show they're being used. More usage means better support and other companies may soon follow bringing more apps when they see usage increase for other apps. More apps=better for the ecosystem and all of us.

gman713

I finally got mine working. I had to uninstall and reinstall a couple times, do a couple hops on one foot and spin in a circle, but it works now!

btreece

SP4 i5 8G 256
Jan 10, 2016 had to un-install Netflix app then re-install -- app & movies work fine now.