What's new

New product announcement on the 30th?

godson594

So I was at the Microsoft store on my lunch the other day (close to my office) and was checking to see if there were any cool new tablets to pickup for family since I have the store credit.

Anyways a guy working there that I have dealt with a few times now said hold on to my credit until the announcement around the 30th... He couldn't say much but said they have all been in training for it...

I wonder what it could be?!

p.s. October 30th for those interested (may not be exact date)

VickiFL

If it is a Surface Mini, I won't be upset. I really like the larger SP3. If it is an SP4, however, that might irk me a bit.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
From the Canadian tweet it might be a Surface 3 or a Surface keyboard ... maybe or maybe not.

RémiM

My experimentation with tablets under 10.1 is done, never again.

As much as my soul is sold to my SP3, I wouldn't spit on a Mini device for, let's say, Netflix, Youtube and Twitter. Something that I can put in my pocket, that I can throw on my bed or on my couch. Something light, strong, a little bit "à la" Nexus 7.

OP
G

godson594

As much as my soul is sold to my SP3, I wouldn't spit on a Mini device for, let's say, Netflix, Youtube and Twitter. Something that I can put in my pocket, that I can throw on my bed or on my couch. Something light, strong, a little bit "à la" Nexus 7.

Yea I'm more or less thinking as a consumption device to replace my iPad. When i'm at my desktop/workstation I like having a little device that has music/chat and non work related stuff on it. Sp3 screen is too big for that