What's new

new SP3 wallpaper

kundas1

here is another wallpaper I made, this is in the native resolution for all you picky folks ;)
hope you enjoy... :D at first I thought it would be too much glass on glass but after looking at it on my SP3 it looks great! (to me anyways) ;)

edit: why do I keep getting a security error of some sort?
edit 2: ok now it worked.. strange I had to convert it to JPG

Attachments

• SP3_windows_glass_logo-on_rainy_glass.jpg
    SP3_windows_glass_logo-on_rainy_glass.jpg
    399.9 KB · Views: 6,802
Last edited:

malberttoo

here is another wallpaper I made, this is in the native resolution for all you picky folks ;)
hope you enjoy... :D at first I thought it would be too much glass on glass but after looking at it on my SP3 it looks great! (to me anyways) ;)

Nice!

UltraDroid

Here's one. What thread do you want me to post them in?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1408567958849.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1408567958849.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 610

kristalsoldier

Very nice! Thanks. A request...could you create a few wall papers with dark backgrounds - somewhat abstract and futuristic looking but without any text on them?

OP
kundas1

kundas1

no offence but you can find that anywhere with a google search ;) I like to make wallpaers more personal per say...

kristalsoldier

no offence but you can find that anywhere with a google search ;) I like to make wallpaers more personal per say...

No offense taken. But I have to disagree. I have looked and the stuff available ain't that good. Regardless, it goes without saying, you must do that which comes to you naturally.

ctitanic

Now it's a lot better!