What's new

new surface pro 2 owner

Dutchpiet

Hi have been a surface RT owner since December 2012, was looking at surface pro 2 128GB version, nice but expensive, so time to save up,
Today big surprise from daughter and two granddaughters, my birthday present (60) a surface tablet the one I looked at, a very shocked and happy Granddad,
so time set it up and enjoy,

mjgerrard

Hi have been a surface RT owner since December 2012, was looking at surface pro 2 128GB version, nice but expensive, so time to save up,
Today big surprise from daughter and two granddaughters, my birthday present (60) a surface tablet the one I looked at, a very shocked and happy Granddad,

Happy birthday chap! And nice to see another Brummy on the boards.

M.

leahtt

Congratulations and how wonderful.
I too am longer in the tooth and am new to Surface having been a Mac user since early 1990s (Have a Mac book Pro and iPad). I'm nearer to 70 but bought myself a Surface Pro 2 for my birthday after playing with a 1st generation Surface Pro in a retail store. I pre ordered. It is so much more useful than the iPad 3 that I am going to give to a family member.
I don't think most Mac users realise just how good the Surface is. They often have a mind set against anything Microsoft.

This is the best device that I have ever owned.
I love the fact that I can use real applications and also it has the marvellous kickstand so I can sit on the couch with my legs up and read Kindle books no hands!

Last edited:

urkel

Happy birthday and i Hope you enjoy.