What's new

New Surface Pro 3 owner here!

Hypermiler89

Hello guys, excited new owner here. I just picked up an i5 128 SP3 during the $799 deal on microsoft website. All came out to $1004.00 with extended warranty.

I will be starting medical school in a few weeks and picked this device due to all the reviews out there.

I realize the sp4 is around the corner but to me the current deal looked great and this device has more than enough power / functions for me.

malberttoo

Hello guys, excited new owner here. I just picked up an i5 128 SP3 during the $799 deal on microsoft website. All came out to $1004.00 with extended warranty.

I will be starting medical school in a few weeks and picked this device due to all the reviews out there.

I realize the sp4 is around the corner but to me the current deal looked great and this device has more than enough power / functions for me.

Welcome to the forum, and the SP3 club! You got a good price.

There is tons of info here so read through some posts and ask questions when needed.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome, @Hypermiler89 ,

You chose a good device for school. And Windows 10 is about a week away, and will be free of charge for you, which will make it even better.

BOBEL

I wish I had the same deal just pickup mine 128/4gb ram $1010.19 not bad.
This forum is the reason I went with pro 3 forum is a great support