What's new

New SurfacePro User

GTIMKVI

Name is Bill from SW Florida. I've had the SurfacePro 128GB for less than a week. So far, pretty impressed and I'm considering it for my daily driver. On the mobile front, I've been a long time iPhone user and now have switched to a Nokia 920 (white), and I also use an iPad2 a few times a week for some specific apps. My main machine to this point has been a ThinkPad T420s with Windows 8 Pro. I've been using ThinkPads for 15 years and have always been a big fan of the keyboards and the reliability. At home I also use an HP WHS.

I'm mostly of a professional user, but looking for the ideal blended experience....which is why I switched from the iPhone to the Nokia 920 and am very happy. There are a few frustrating bits on the SurfacePro that I hope to find some help with......so thank you in advance for the assistance, and I'm looking forward to contributing in any way I may.

Cheers....Bill

Russ

Welcome, Bill. You're in the right place. There are some really smart people here who are more than willing to help you. And, some of who are not quite that smart will try, too. :)

I'm in the process of setting up my second Pro, and am learning a few things I missed the first time.

Regards,
Russ

J515OP

Super Moderator
Welcome Bill. There is a lot of good information in the various threads so have a read around and hopefully you will find what you need.