What's new

New System Update

Aldec

upd.PNG

vilarman

Can anyone help? Since the driver update, my SPro4 is having tons of display issues, ranging from ghosting (weird white marks on screen) overlaying old views (showing both what I'm looking at and what I looked at last overlaid so you can't see either properly) and flashing. Is happening on all applications, including on Hello screen, and is intermittent. Keep restarting to get rid, but returns again. Any ideas?

radji

Can anyone help? Since the driver update, my SPro4 is having tons of display issues, ranging from ghosting (weird white marks on screen) overlaying old views (showing both what I'm looking at and what I looked at last overlaid so you can't see either properly) and flashing. Is happening on all applications, including on Hello screen, and is intermittent. Keep restarting to get rid, but returns again. Any ideas?
I think I've been having ghosting, if that's what its called. I have a weird line at the bottom of the screen that comes and goes. I can make it go away with a touch input or cursor movement. But it comes back when the screen sits idle for more than a few seconds. I have attached a photo showing it. It shows up more clearly at the start menu icon. Looks like a right-bracket that flickers constantly.
IMAG0308.jpg
Let me know if this is what you are referring to as well.