What's new

New to This Forum

Series7man

Hello all,

I am not presently a Surface owner but I hope to be soon. I tried one yesterday and I loved it.

As for my other computer experiences......I have been home building my own rigs for about ten years now. I presently have Sandy Bridge rig with 12GB ram and GTX560 ti's in SLI running on Win7 Pro. I have a Lumia 920 that was a Christmas present to myself and an old Dell Laptop that I reformatted and loaded Win 7 Home. The Surface would come in handy for both work and home use.

J515OP

Super Moderator
Welcome. They are hard to put down! I tried one out at the MS store on Saturday and it is very nice to use. I really enjoyed the touch cover too. That is something you just have to try to see how well it does work.

OP
Series7man

Series7man

Thank you all for the warm welcome. As soon as I have the holidays behind me (geez, have I spent that much money already?) I plan on getting a Surface RT. I would buy myself one for Christmas but I think my wife would kill me!! LOL!

J515OP

Super Moderator
Depending on how you feel about used/refurbished units you might get a sweet deal after the holidays. Imagine all those close minded people who might be trying to return or unload them because it isn't an iPad ;)

OP
Series7man

Series7man

Depending on how you feel about used/refurbished units you might get a sweet deal after the holidays. Imagine all those close minded people who might be trying to return or unload them because it isn't an iPad ;)

Their loss might be my gain!!

Revans310

Not kidding about never putting it down, I think I have Nerve damage in my right finger...oh welcome to the site