What's new

New Wacom Feel Driver fixes driver crash

boldo

I have sp2 slnce Last sunday, so this driver fits perfect to me, i Will try this afternoon

I suppose this is the latest wacom driver, isnt it?

Thankyou

Last edited:

Philtastic

I've never had a good experience with the Wacom Feel driver on SP2. The biggest problem is that the driver will crash which disables using the stylus until you reboot. More trouble than it's worth for me since I don't require it for serious drawing purposes in things like Photoshop.

boldo

This driver of the first post says fixed that crash... I dont Know if it really does
I Will Install it this morning, if that bug remains I Will try with sp2 tweak tool calibration

boldo

i´ve just installed the new driver and (at this moment) i thing it´s working better.

Calibration is very easy (only four points) and the accuracy on corners is usually good (sometimes 1/2mm off, but it´s usual with wacom devices).

Now i can use different pressure when writing in one note, photoshop etc...

I have to congfigure radial menu, because i can´t find how to define buttons to paste, copy, redo....

Regards

Edit: Radial menu solved...you can configure paste, copy, undo....it´s very easy.

I have also activated experimental features in photoshop CC (touch gestures, 200% interface) and with this new driver works perfectly.

at this moment, styles have not crash (yet)

Last edited:

Philtastic

For accuracy, pressure sensitivity works in OneNote and Fresh Paint even without the Feel drivers. It's mostly desktop software I think where pressure sensitivity does not register.