What's new

New Wacom Feel Driver

Philtastic

Ok, ran into what might be my first problem with this driver: occasionally, when waking from sleep, the SP2 will no longer detect the stylus. In fact, it no longer recognizes the screen as a screen that can change orientations (eg. In the Charm bar, instead of the brightness controls appearing as a rectangle, it shows up as the default sun symbol). I'm not sure if this is due to the Feel driver or perhaps a new bug with Update 1 so I'm going to uninstall the Feel driver and see if it comes back.

Mini

I also came across a Bug. When removing The Type Cover 2, the wacom driver stops working. After restart of the Surface, everything is fine again.

Philtastic

I also came across a Bug. When removing The Type Cover 2, the wacom driver stops working. After restart of the Surface, everything is fine again.

Actually, this might have been what I experienced. I think it was happening when I would either attach or detach the keyboard before waking it up.

beq

Running into this as well, after installing the Wacom Feel driver. Finger touch still works, but needs a reboot to get the stylus to register again...

GoodBytes

Uninstall the Wacom drivers from 'Programs and Features' panel, and restart the Surface Pro. Then check for Windows updates. You should see System Hardware Update or System Fireware update show up, and once installed, restart your system again. If you don't see any Windows update, and the pen doesn't work, it means that Windows already had the pen drivers, restart again, and it should be working again after that.