What's new

NFL and the Surface Pro

Nuspieds

Last week I read this article:

http://www.theverge.com/2014/8/3/59...white-photographs-with-surface-tablets-on-the

And I thought: Great stuff! Good for MS and the Surface! That was that.

Tonight, I'm watching the NFL Network and the Baltimore/Dallas game is on and the commentators are talking about how the B&W photographs are now being replaced with iPads. Immediately, I was totally confused!

In the space of about a minute, they mentioned "iPad" about 1 million times. ;) Although anything is possible, for sure I thought that they had to be wrong. Anyway, while they were on their 2 millionth mention of the iPad, they showed one of the "iPads" and, of course, it was the Surface Pro.

Oh, brother! Big roll of the eyes! It's so pathetic that it has left me speechless!

Surface Pro at NFL.jpg

OP
Nuspieds

Nuspieds

Oh, what is sooooo funny is that after a commercial break (Baltimore interception review), they came back and said, "Meanwhile, the Cowboys' coaches go back to their Microsoft Surface tablets to try to figure out what went wrong..." (Yes, they did emphasize "Microsoft Surface".)

Totally too hilarious! :D

malberttoo

Oh, what is sooooo funny is that after a commercial break (Baltimore interception review), they came back and said, "Meanwhile, the Cowboys' coaches go back to their Microsoft Surface tablets to try to figure out what went wrong..." (Yes, they did emphasize "Microsoft Surface".)

Totally too hilarious! :D

HA! Someone got a talking-to between the commercials...:D

Rugbyguy541

So how do they annotate right on the videos? I coach rugby and am starting to coach football, and right now I play games on a projector onto a whiteboard to draw on it, is there a program to play the videos in where I can annotate right onto the videos? That would be amazing.