What's new

Solved No longer have Intel Family Graphics Drivers

PHulf

I have some how managed to delete the Intel drivers off my Surface Pro 3. When I check in device manager all that I can find under Display Adapters is Microsoft Basic Display Adapter.

I have downloaded the Intel drives from both Microsoft and Intel and I am unable to install them. When I run the install it tells me that the "computer does not meat the minimum requirements".

I am currently running Windows 10 TP, not the reason they were deleted as it was showing them and running fine.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Kris

Go into device manager, expand the display adapter and click properties. Disable Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. Reboot Windows. When it loads back up go to setting and click on update. Windows will download the Intel driver for you.... Had the same issue.

OP
P

PHulf

Go into device manager, expand the display adapter and click properties. Disable Microsoft Basic Display Adapter. Reboot Windows. When it loads back up go to setting and click on update. Windows will download the Intel driver for you.... Had the same issue.

Thanks! Worked like a charm!

jase2015

can you tell me which driver i need to download please as i need to fix the terrible streaming with netflix i get at the moment. Only visible when watching at night

Kris

can you tell me which driver i need to download please as i need to fix the terrible streaming with netflix i get at the moment. Only visible when watching at night
Are you having the same problem? Go into device manager and under display adapter does it say Microsoft Basic Display Adapter? If so follow my first instructions and it will automatically download the right driver.

jase2015

just downloaded and installed new driver and now works a treat! Thanks for the link to the driver instructions. Ive also adjusted my gamma settings and can see more of the boxes in the grey test (link from a diff thread) so many thanks!