What's new

No option for Surface Pen on Surface 3

m00zis

Hey guys,

first of all i'm new to this forum, so sorry if i'm posting in the false area ;).

I got a problem on my Surface 3 running windows 10 with the Surface App. I want my Surface Pen to open OneNote 2016 instead of the OneNote-App, but in the Surface App, I don't have the option to configure the pen buttons. I tried everything from reinstalling to installing SP4 drivers, but nothing works. I still don't have the option to configure the buttons. Please don't give me tips to autohotkey or some other script programs, as they aren't doing what I want them to do.

Please help me, i'm really pissed off because of this problem :(.

kekinash

Are you sure you unpaired the pen after installing the surface pen 4 drivers? I only installed the drivers and after re-pairing my pen I got the configure buttons options..

OP
M

m00zis

Yes I tried that too. Maybe i got the false drivers. Do you have a link to the drivers you used or at least could tell me where you got them?

OP
M

m00zis

Unfortunately this is not working for me :(. I removed the old drivers completely, installed the new drivers, paired my pen again and started the app. Nothing has changed, still no option to configure the buttons...

EDIT: Maybe it's important to say that I have the old pen with the violett button.