What's new

Office 365 trial, office 2013?

Kris

Today was the first time I tried to install my free month of office 365, after it was done all the apps said they were the 2013 versions. Is this normal?

Len J

Today was the first time I tried to install my free month of office 365, after it was done all the apps said they were the 2013 versions. Is this normal?

Yes. The subscription includes the latest version of office..... Which is 2013

Len

InspectHerGadget

It is a really good product. You can also 'add' other users to the office subscription ie. [email protected] can be invited to download and use your office subscription and then can also get 1000G of OneDrive as well!

It is a really well thought out system. OneDrive can be used to store pictures and videos and then you can invite people to view them. It is like DropBox and you know have up to five users with 1000G per user of OneDrive.

DiaToby1967

I am trying to sign up for my free trial of office, it keeps giving me an internal error 500. Anyone else have this and what can i do?

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think MS should allow Surface RT and Surface 2 owners to convert their office license to a perpetual Offie365 license since they killed them prematurely.