What's new

OFFICIAL I just got my SP3

jedge

Congratulations! Just curious...how did you get the pen/stylus to attach to the side of the SP3? I was under the impression that the new charge port did not allow the pen to attach in the same way as the SP2.

It's just stuck on there magnetically. It's doesn't hold very strongly. As opposed to the loop on the kbd:

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG

jedge

5.11 Tactical All Hazards Nitro | Official 5.11 Site
Just got it last week because my old Ogio Metro (which i loved to death) was ripping at the bottom and the handle. All the 5.11 backpacks are fantastic, pricey, and totally worth it. Shop around though and you'll find them on sale often. The Nitro is a bit small for me (6'1" 200lbs) but i just wanted something different, ya know. Plus I bike a lot and it's perfect for that.
I'd totally recommend the 5.11 Tactical RUSH 24 Tactical Backpack | Official 5.11 Site to anyone looking for an every-day-carry bag. My roommate has one of those and swears by it.

bamaster

Got mine, too. The Microsoft Store here in Houston was kinda busy but there wasn't a line. Took about 15 minutes, in and out. Got a free shirt, travel tumbler, and cookie. haha

Did anyone register for the Hawaii vacation?

bluegrass

Just went to the local Microsoft store and they had an i5 256 in stock so I bought one. Got a black Incipio bag and a red keyboard to go with it. I purchased the bundle they were offering that included the extended warranty package. My total with taxes came to $1670.83 here in St. Louis.

MickeyLittle

Yes I have mine as well. I got the i5 128gb with the Black keyboard. I also downloaded the firmware update and several windows updates. I have charged it to 100%. It is amazing that it actually fits (not perfectly so be careful it could come out) my Moko keyboard for my Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 tablet.