What's new

Official I pre-ordered a Surface Pro 4

OP
leeshor

leeshor

Posts not announciing that you ordered are likely to be removed. This is not a general discussion thread.

I5, 8Gb, 256GBSD

Not waiting another month for the I7, and in reality I really don't need that extra power, it would have just been nicer for a little gaming on the move.

Was going to get the book, but my god there are so many compromises on that thing. Such a shame it wasn't just a surface pro attached to a GPU infused keyboard.

Stephan

I5, 8Gb, 256GBSD

Not waiting another month for the I7, and in reality I really don't need that extra power, it would have just been nicer for a little gaming on the move.

Was going to get the book, but my god there are so many compromises on that thing. Such a shame it wasn't just a surface pro attached to a GPU infused keyboard.

I'm gonna wait for the SP5.

You're absolutely right. The book is tempting but too much downside (weight, kickstand, battery life on tablet mode). A shame that MS didn't focus on the SP4. We'll see what the SP5 will look like.

BenJG

Pre-ordered I5, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB. Bought a Surface Pro 3 about a month ago, but returned it after a week of use when Microsoft announced the October event. Very glad I did...