What's new

Official I pre-ordered a Surface Pro 4

MMU

Just noticed UPS tracking says my SP4 was expedited and is scheduled for early delivery tomorrow (Mon), previously scheduled for Tues. Yeah!

Weird thing is I live in Seattle area, UPS tracking started by departing from Ontario, California bound for Louisville, KY. So my SP4 will have toured most of the country before it lands in Seattle later today!

Last edited:

Compusmurf

My local best buy had around 7 SP4's and 3 books left at noon today. As much as I would have liked, I'm holding out to see the i7's....

I'm in Las Vegas at a conference now. My SP4 i5/16/512 arrived at the office 4 minutes before I landed at McCarran, of course.

Meantime, went to the Microsoft Store here on the north side of the strip and picked up an SP4 keyboard with fingerprint reader. Using it now on my SP3 and it is head and shoulders above the old keyboard in terms of key depth and separation, tactile response and the trackpad is substantially improved.

10 points to Griffendor.

cmergel

Will be putting in my order today for the i7/16GB/256GB, fingerprint Keyboard, and Dock later this afternoon. Little sad that the SP4 device isn't shipping until 11/20. Sigh...

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Will be putting in my order today for the i7/16GB/256GB, fingerprint Keyboard, and Dock later this afternoon. Little sad that the SP4 device isn't shipping until 11/20. Sigh...
I believe that's all to do with when Intel is actually volume shipping that model Skylale CPU.