What's new

Oh, Hey

Kevon513

Hello all,
My name is Kevin and I started drinking when I was 15..... oh, uh... wait.... wrong group discussion, my bad. Let me begin again.

Hello, I'm Kevin, I'm from Indianapolis, I like long moonlit walks and snuggling by the ..... ARRRRRGGGG!!!!!

Yes, I'm a total smart @$$ and an electronics junkie. I've had the 128gb Surface Pro for 4 or 5 months I can't remember exactly how long but it doesn't really matter. I mean, you can't really use time to measure the love of a lifetime can you?
I work in Software support for a DR company. I only work on the weekends so I have a lot of time during the week to do consulting work and I've found the Surface to be an invaluable resource. Along with my Windows Phone it makes life sooo much easier.
I can use Hyper-V to make client site specific VM's that I use depending on which network I'm working on. I keep them all on a 64gb microsd that's bitlocker encrypted. I can snap pics with my phone and plop them into OneNote faster than I can figure out what exactly I want to do with the picture lol.

The Surface makes me want to hug Steve and Bill. it's a tablet when I want it to be, then it's a laptop, then it's a Virtual Host. I can make Stickman .gifs in Paint, Post youtube videos of my cat and dog play-fighting (totally awesome video btw), watch movies and play games. I don't know how I got this far without it and I would sooner leave my house without pants than leave without my Surface.

I do have to say though, I hate how all the advertising for the Surface talks about how it compares to the iPad..... because there is no comparison. I understand why they have to do it, but it still stinks. You can't even do a ballpark comparison, the two devices aren't even playing the same sport. I just wish there was a way to get the masses to realize that.
Don't think I'm an Apple hater or something, I have an iPad, so do my wife and kids. I'm actually quite fond of Apple products. It's just that the iPad is an Apple and the Surface is an orange. HA!!! get it? Apples and Oranges?? HA! Get it? you can't compare..... of never mind. I'll be quiet now. :)

OP
K

Kevon513

Don't stop: believing, hold on to that feeeeliiiing
Street lights, people
Don't stop believing, hold on
Street lights, people

Don't stop believing! hold on to that feeeeeeellllliiiaaaaaang
Street lights, people, ohhooooooaaaaaaaoooohhhhhh!!!!

uh, sorry about that, forgot to take my ADD meds this morning. And if you think that singing was bad, you should see the video of me singing Tainted Love at the cats meow in new Orleans on 3 for 1 night. Lol