What's new

OH Y E A H my credit card was charged sp2 on the way.....

oion

I've never understood "unboxing" videos. :p Use it! Let me see how it works, describe the tactile feel and keyboard and touch sensitivity and everything in detail!

....They just want to show off, huh?

Deryl McCarty

Yeah, I am joking, and also realize that Redmond is not a transportation nexus so it makes no sense in my mind to ship or store there. Kent, Tukwila, Fife all are big UPS/FedEx, rail, truck and air hubs, so it makes more sense there - locally (for us) any way. I suspect Seattle area, SF (silicon valley), would be my western warehouse and shipping areas. And strangely even though I am not sanguine about an SP2 early arrival on the 22nd, I was pleasantly surprised when my SP 128 arrived on day 1 in the AM at my house which is usually the last stop on the FedEx or UPS routes in my area. When you look at it, MS has a pretty tough row to hoe managing a world wide operation and they do pretty darned well. That I not to say that I would ever tell them - gotta keep them on their toes.

BillJ

I ordered an SP2 during the morning of 9/24. I haven't gotten notification of shipping yet.

eltos_lightfoot

I ordered mine in the first 5 minutes on 9/24 in the early early morning, and received the tracking numbers yesterday. Now when I check them, they haven't left the facility yet. I am sure they are getting there...

kristi

I ordered mine in the first 5 minutes on 9/24 in the early early morning, and received the tracking numbers yesterday. Now when I check them, they haven't left the facility yet. I am sure they are getting there...

I don't think UPS picks up on Sunday, do they? mine shows overnight shipping so I assume the pickup will be tomorrow morning.

Hey, I just noticed that MS shipped it by NextDayAir. I didn't select that at checkout, I just went with the default shipping. If it's really NDA, that's nice! I'll have it Tuesday after all!

Nuspieds

My credit card was charged as well and I got the email about the shipment; unfortunately, the email and tracking info was only for the Type Cover 2!

So I don't even know what to expect to be shipped, even though I pre-ordered both items on Sep. 24th.

hypokondriak

My credit card was charged as well and I got the email about the shipment; unfortunately, the email and tracking info was only for the Type Cover 2!

So I don't even know what to expect to be shipped, even though I pre-ordered both items on Sep. 24th.

There is little rhyme or reason.. I have 3 different orders placed and I have only gotten shipping confirmation for the surface 2 and the Bluetooth keyboard adapter even though I ordered those a week or two after my Pro.

Sent from the SurfaceForums.net app for Windows 8

shazada

No confirmation :(, but ot still says will be shipped on the 21st
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express