What's new

OH Y E A H my credit card was charged sp2 on the way.....

squadz

So, my SP2 128GB said it shipped a couple of days ago. This morning I get an email confirming shipment of my cover, except its not the cover I ordered.

Ordered the Type Cover 2, and it says the Touch Cover 2 shipped. Sigh, gotta call them now.

mld218

I received my shipping confirmation for the SP2 256 and wireless connector over the weekend, I have yet to see the shipping confirmation for my type cover 2. All were ordered on 9/28 with an expected ship date of 10/21.

OP
S

sillyrabbitt123

Untitled - Copy.jpg

demandarin

Don't you just love the anticipation in tracking a tech order? I'll be checking several tracking sites as some update faster. even faster than the place that's handling the shipping.

OP
S

sillyrabbitt123

Don't you just love the anticipation in tracking a tech order? I'll be checking several tracking sites as some update faster. even faster than the place that's handling the shipping.

LOL i checked so many times on the UPS site they think its a DoS attack. refresh, refresh, refresh LOL

Mine is 'shipped' but UPS either doesn't have it yet, or they haven't updated their tracking yet. It just says the label was created.

it will get updated i was in the same boat.

BillJ

I should have mine by 10:30 tomorrow in Philadelphia. It was very nice of MS to send Next Day Air, even though I did not ask for it...

mld218

The MS chat lady just told me there is a problem with my type 2 keyboard and that she needed to push it to a higher authority. When I asked if it would ship today she just deflected the question. My SP2 and wireless adapter will arrive tomorrow, also near Philly.

pool101

You guys are lucky. I have nothing. No charged card, no shipping email. Order still reads "in process" with a ship date of today.

I've tried calling the Microsoft Store multiple times but keep just getting canned answers, promised call backs (which never happen) etc.

revmike

Both Surface pro 2 and type cover that I ordered were shipped next day air. I guess Microsoft is shipping them all out that way.

ALLCAPS

Me and my girlfriend each ordered a SP2 and type cover. We have tracking numbers for all of them, and the type covers look like they're coming from KY. The SP2's tracking hasn't updated to show the progress yet. Where was the origin for you people that have working tracking? Kind of on pins and needles. It says the label was printed yesterday, and that it's scheduled for delivery tomorrow. But the tracking isn't showing any progress being made. Tracking tech purchase shipping is the worst. Really hope it makes it here tomorrow and the tracking is just slow to update. Have the next two days off from work and it'd be swell to be able to kick back with it.

My Surface is coming from Ontario California. Shouldn't be a problem for it to get to AZ by EOD tomorrow.

By the way, it took about 24 hours from the time they printed the label to the time UPS marked it as 'picked up'.