What's new

OH Y E A H my credit card was charged sp2 on the way.....

islandgar

Just now stumbled upon this group and glad to see you all.
Received my UPS next day air confirmation and tracking number Friday, 10/18.
UPS site still says "shipping label created....."
Has anyone been able to see that their sp2 has actually shipped?

ALLCAPS

Just now stumbled upon this group and glad to see you all.
Received my UPS next day air confirmation and tracking number Friday, 10/18.
UPS site still says "shipping label created....."
Has anyone been able to see that their sp2 has actually shipped?

My two have not yet. Type Covers show as moving about, but SP2s still say "Ready for UPS".

oion

My tracking numbers only show "shipping label has been created" for the Surface but the Type 2 will be delivered tomorrow. Bah.

BillJ

SP2 256gb and Type cover 2 have arrived in Philly. Delivery tomorrow morning, as long as there are no traffic tie-ups

Deryl McCarty

I should have mine by 10:30 tomorrow in Philadelphia. It was very nice of MS to send Next Day Air, even though I did not ask for it...

on your shipping info, does it say where your SP2 came from (Seattle area, SF, STL, etc) ? I am still at the shipping label stage and have been since Saturday.

ALLCAPS

EDIT: False alarm. My tracking just updated, and my two SP2s 256 are in Louisville, KY. UPS considers them "On Time" and scheduled to be delivered today by 3pm.

Last edited:

squadz

I have probably the weirdest UPS tracking I've ever seen:

untitled.JPG

US to Canada, back to US then back to Canada? It's literally a couple of miles away from my house, but my tracking just says "In Transit" with no expected delivery date anywhere to be found.

shazada

The Online status changed from expected to ship, but no mail and no charge on the card.

I just found out that a local shop paradigit ships the touch cover for free..... so thinking about cancelling and ordering it there.
Sent from my Nokia Lumia 920 using Board Express

jpvonhemel

Woke up early to pre-order the 256/8 within minutes of opening. Had a fraud alert Friday, cleared the charge with chase and called MS store to reattempt the charge, ordered a type cover. Type cover on the way, but they never bothered to charge my card a second time. Their support on the phone and on chat was worthless too. Escalate case 2-3 days? Really, just process the charge. I've been really looking forward to the SP2 for weeks now, guess a few more days aren't the end of the world.

karu11

Any you guys pre-order from BestBuy? I pre-ordered mine in BestBuy online and woke up this morning to "backordered" with no date. Which sux 'cause i pre-ordered 9/25/2013.