What's new

On Holiday with the family and 3 Surface devices!

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
So I'm currently on hoilday in Costa del Sol Spain with my husband and two step children. I brought my Surface pro 3 that I've now had for 11 months upgraded to win 10 yesterday, my hubby brought his new Surface 3 (128)which he is really happy with and my step daughter has her Surface 2 which she's had for probably nearly 2 years now. We're all happy users!

My husband also has an ipad air which he left at home but he did bring a little linx win8 tablet (also now upgraded to windows 10) for his son to use. So actually we have 4 windows tablets with us.. 3 running windows 10 and one running win RT!! Is that excessive?

TeknoBlast

Nah, I have a Surface Pro 3 for myself, a Digiland tablet for our son, an Samsung ultrabook for the wife, a Nook HD for wife, and have a spare Surface 3 for testing. Also have a custom built desktop for myself and then another desktop for the wife. Of course, we don't travel with all those devices, only what we need. :)

OP
Moonsurface

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
LOL yes at home we have 2x win 7 (probably soon to be win 10) desktop computers, a macbook pro, an ASUS laptop two old Dell laptops running tech preview, and an ipad.....

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
So I'm currently on hoilday in Costa del Sol Spain with my husband and two step children. I brought my Surface pro 3 that I've now had for 11 months upgraded to win 10 yesterday, my hubby brought his new Surface 3 (128)which he is really happy with and my step daughter has her Surface 2 which she's had for probably nearly 2 years now. We're all happy users!

My husband also has an ipad air which he left at home but he did bring a little linx win8 tablet (also now upgraded to windows 10) for his son to use. So actually we have 4 windows tablets with us.. 3 running windows 10 and one running win RT!! Is that excessive?
The family that computes together.... oh hell I don't know... What a great family :)

CrippsCorner

I always take my Surface on holiday, and my girlfriend takes her iPad... and then we try and use them as less as possible!

carribean-beach-holiday.jpg