What's new

On Screen Keyboard Disappears

R0bR

I frequent a lot of forums with my Surface and this is the only one where I try to respond to threads but my on screen keyboard just pops up and disappears. Is anyone else having this issue or know a fix? Obviously great thing about the Surface I just flip out the keyboard but would still like to solve the issue.

I put this under Site Assistance since I only have the issue with this site.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Change to the enhanced interface in your General Settings and the keyboard will work, it is discussed in another thread.

OP
R

R0bR

Thanks guys, definitely better but still some glitches like the enter key not working, but at least it's useable now.

Sin

Completely agree on the enter key. Haven't found a way to get that to work. Makes responses a little less readable than they would be if you could separate item easily.

bosamar

Completely agree on the enter key. Haven't found a way to get that to work. Makes responses a little less readable than they would be if you could separate item easily.

I though I could add another line to my posts by going to 'Go Advanced' but that doesn't work either. It must be possible because I can see posts with individual lines...