What's new

One feature OSX has that Win10 does not...anyone know how to replicate?

ericspt

I read and post in a lot of forums. With the page views set to the highest number of posts something that was always helpful was to go to the bottom of the page instantly.

Apple+Down Arrow would send you to the bottom, then you scrolled up.

End is a FN.

Anyway to bind like ALT+Down Arrow to something similar since they are next to each other?

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
How is this a feature that Windows 10 doesn't have?? End has been on keyboards since ever.

As above. Fn+right arrow. Nice and easy

OP
E

ericspt

You can see in the original post I know END is there, but that requires an FN key press and is on opposite sides of the keyboard.

Plus END takes you the END of the active window, not the end of a web page, there is a difference in the two functions.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
You can see in the original post I know END is there, but that requires an FN key press and is on opposite sides of the keyboard.

Plus END takes you the END of the active window, not the end of a web page, there is a difference in the two functions.

Thanks for the reply. My END takes me to the end of the entire Webpage, not the frame or element.

OP
E

ericspt

Thanks for the reply. My END takes me to the end of the entire Webpage, not the frame or element.

If you are in a text or other input field it stops there.

The function in OSX is regardless of the field.

Apparently so does the option someone gave above but still better than nothing.