What's new

One note for left handed

Billy64

I'am left handed and when I use One Note I Touch the charm bar with my hand.

Someone knows if it's possible to change the position of the charm bar to the left part of the screen?

Liam2349

So when writing with your left hand, you hit the charms bar? The charms bar is the menu you get when you swipe in from the right bezel.

Liam2349

It sounds more like you are just hitting the menu bar on the left of the screen. Is it the menu on the left of the screen you are complaining about?

You can use OneNote in full screen which may help, otherwise you may have to use OneNote 2013 where the menu is on the right side of the screen. I'm right handed and I haven't had issues with the right-sided menu in OneNote 2013.

OP
B

Billy64

Yes I'am hitting it with my hand (try to do it with your left hand) that's the problem.
Using full screen is a good idea , no more problem. Thanks

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hold your pen closer to the screen? Isn't the whole point of palm rejection that once the pen is being detected, you cant open up these swipe menus.

OP
B

Billy64

Hold your pen closer to the screen? Isn't the whole point of palm rejection that once the pen is being detected, you cant open up these swipe menus.

Yes bit it is not very easy, sometimes I put up the pen and activate swipe menu. It would be easier if the charm bar was on the right side. Anyway thank you for your suggestion. At the moment I'm going to work full screen