What's new

One the features I love and cannot believe i lived without

DOS

The 8 second boot time...

I can't believe how annoyed I get now with my other computers.

I am so much into "instant gratification", I'm the kind of person who stands in front of the microwave and yells "HURRY UP!"

starLog

My power supply that came with mt SP does not have a place to charge my phone. Must be a newer power supply.

Igor

My power supply that came with mt SP does not have a place to charge my phone. Must be a newer power supply.

I don't think they've changed it. There should be a USB port on the same side of the power brick as the charging cord for the SP. You sure it's not there?

spectre51

Touch. Honestly before the surface I never would have thought I would want a touch screen on a PC. Tablet, sure, smartphone of course but a computer? Why. After using my Surface Pro for a few weeks I find myself reaching out to touch the screens of other computers I use only to be disappointed.

Also just being able to fold up the keyboard and turn my full featured computer into a portable tablet is so nice.

Sent from the SurfaceForums.net app for Windows 8

mph

Funny thing i find it pretty amazing too

such clever gimmicks give the charger a lot more purpose. although i think MS went through the trouble to prevwentusers from using the only USB port to charge their phone with it.

BTW - Since i live in Germany i was pretty amazed seeing two other surface Pros in the wild today in the very same room as mine (never imagined I'd see more "fools" like me that early)

malberttoo

...i was pretty amazed seeing two other surface Pros in the wild today...

Someone tried to tell me the other day about what a "disaster" the sales of the Surface Pro have been. I was like "whatever!". I do believe there are a lot of them out there.

starLog

I don't think they've changed it. There should be a USB port on the same side of the power brick as the charging cord for the SP. You sure it's not there?

OMFG I am so blind......... Thanks for showing me, I nevwr looked there. go figure... must to damn old.