What's new

Onenote 2010 screenshots to Desktop version ??

heavydem

Hi All, I have just received my Surface and find I will be using Onenote a lot. My question is I can make my pen button default to open the desktop application using the Surface app. Unfortunately when I double click to take a screenshot, it opens the App version. Is there a way to make the screenshot feature open the desktop app(other than upgrading to Office 2013)

thanks in advance
heavy

NClens

That's strange. When I change the setting for the pen's top button in the surface app to OneNote desktop, double clicking pastes into the desktop app. I'm not sure why yours doesn't work that way.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Hi All, I have just received my Surface and find I will be using Onenote a lot. My question is I can make my pen button default to open the desktop application using the Surface app. Unfortunately when I double click to take a screenshot, it opens the App version. Is there a way to make the screenshot feature open the desktop app(other than upgrading to Office 2013)

thanks in advance
heavy
You need OneNote 2013 SP1 with a specific update, you download the desktop version and use it for free, its available at www.onenote.com