What's new

OneNote issue with Windows 10

tony8154

What is OneNote 2014 and 2016? The one I have is OneNote 2013 (the older desktop version) and the newer looking one sort of similar to the older MUI.

I still can't figure out how to get the purple pen to launch OneNote. Any suggestions?

Kris

What is OneNote 2014 and 2016? The one I have is OneNote 2013 (the older desktop version) and the newer looking one sort of similar to the older MUI.

I still can't figure out how to get the purple pen to launch OneNote. Any suggestions?
It won't open any version of OneNote? or it just opens the MUI version? If no version I would check the batteries.

tony8154

It won't open any version of OneNote? or it just opens the MUI version? If no version I would check the batteries.
After a few windows updates it's hit and miss now. MUI opens some times but other times i have to enter the PIN first.

problempage

Desktop doesn't work using OneNote 2016...I'm not using 2013 so not sure about it....
We are running two SP3 and both W10 and Office 365, 2016. In OneNote 2016 written text just randomly disappears and the app often crashes. Using the older OneNote it works fine on both, except since W10 the op button does not work on one pen. Anyone finding the same or have a fix? Thanks.