What's new

OneNote Printing Problem

1) Is there a way to insert page breaks in one note? It gets tedious trying to manually insert spaces in between parts of the notes so that they don't get cut off in between pages.

2) I want to print the current page but it prints out the current section.
I go to the page I want printed. Go to print preview under the print option under file. It says 5 pages. I press print and then all of a sudden under selection it says 14 pages. What?!
So I print out page 1 just to see what comes out and its the first page of the section I am in. What I want is about a dozen more pages down the list.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
1) Is there a way to insert page breaks in one note? It gets tedious trying to manually insert spaces in between parts of the notes so that they don't get cut off in between pages.

2) I want to print the current page but it prints out the current section.
I go to the page I want printed. Go to print preview under the print option under file. It says 5 pages. I press print and then all of a sudden under selection it says 14 pages. What?!
So I print out page 1 just to see what comes out and its the first page of the section I am in. What I want is about a dozen more pages down the list.
You would need to change the OneNote Page Template from endless to a set size like A4, Letter or Legal...