What's new

Ordered Mine from Costco today

netuser

Costco bundles it with a pen loop with at least the 4GB model. I ordered mine from Costso and there was a pen loop in a box. I didn't order a pen loop separately.

netuser

I don't remember if it was in the box with the pen or if it was separate. I didn't recognize it as a pen loop at first. It was just in a plastic wrapper.
It may have been mixed in with some of the papers and manuals.

lookingforward

The S3, type cover, and pen were all in their retail packaging, inside a Surface Pro shipping box. The outside of the pen packaging indicates it includes a black loop. The loop was found in a clear plastic bag under the pen tray.

OP
B

brocharlieb

It is here, I'm using it. Happy so far, but this post is the first thing I've done with it, so I don't have much to go on so far.

LouCap

Yearn... no pen loop. No matter. I ordered two from MS, because a saw someone using two to make a longer sleeve to hold the pen. @brocharlieb , hope you're loving it!

OP
B

brocharlieb

I guess I'm just weird. The pen has a pocket clip and I just put it in my shirt pocket with my reading glasses and my writing utensil.

Telstar1948

Guess different people feel more comfortable doing one thing over the other depending on their habits. Since I don't use the pen on my SP3 very often, I leave it in the pen loop on the SP3 - works better in that use scenario than leaving it elsewhere.