What's new

Outlook 2013 problem Surface Pro 3 Windows 10

apmitch

Can someone please advise please, I am using a Surface Pro3, using Microsoft 365 and just upgraded to Windows 10, I am now running 2 versions of Outlook now, one for windows 10 and one for 365?

When I am using Outlook 2013 from 356, if I one to link to a different page or link to the Internet I get the following Error message! "Your organizations polices are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more info, please contact your help desk"? This only started with the new windows 10 upgrade?

Can someone please help on this issue, much appreciated.

leeshor

Can someone please advise please, I am using a Surface Pro3, using Microsoft 365 and just upgraded to Windows 10, I am now running 2 versions of Outlook now, one for windows 10 and one for 365?

When I am using Outlook 2013 from 356, if I one to link to a different page or link to the Internet I get the following Error message! "Your organizations polices are preventing us from completing this action for you. For more info, please contact your help desk"? This only started with the new windows 10 upgrade?

Welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum.

I agree, this is probably a question for Microsoft. They have been providing free support for Windows 10 installupgrade issues and I think this qualifies.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member

Is one of the versions of Outlook the Universal App (replaces mail from Windows 8.x)? Many of us using the Click to Run versions of Office from our O365 subscriptions needed to a "repair" from the Add/Remove Programs - it took about 10 minutes.