What's new

PDF modification?

gaby

Hi,
I'm trying to find an App or website that allows me to modify PDF files on my Surface pro 2 tablet. Unfortunetely, All the apps I've found so far in the Windows store does not allow text boxes.
I've also tried using online editing sites but All the onces I tried so far don't print properly.
I just wan't to be able to add text directly on a PDF document using the Keyboard and print it afterwards.
Any tricks?

Also, does anyone knows how to convert a power point document into a PDF?

Tank you!

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Converting PowerPoint is easy if using Office 2013, it is just a matter of selecting "Save as" and from the drop down chose PDF. PDF Authoring typically requires a desktop app like Adobe Acrobat. Another way is to create or open the document in Word and same as PowerPoint save as a PDF.

OP
G

gaby

Tank you, it work for converting a PP to a PDF, but I has to use Export instead of Save as.

Concerning Adobe Acrobat, is it available on the Microsoft store? I only found Adobe reader and I Can't add text with This one.

I just tried again opening a PDF in Word but it's way too distorted. I Can make modifications but I lose All the info that was in the PDF in the first place.

Do you have any other advise?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry... just noticed this is posted in the Surface 2 Forum, not the Surface Pro 3 Forum....

You are correct, Acrobat would require a non RT machine. I do not know of any MUI PDF Editor...